To proceed, please carefully review the following information and respond to the questions below.
The information on this website is not available to any person who is a "U.S. person" (as defined below) or to any person who is physically present in the United States, and it is available only to persons who are "relevant persons" (as defined below) for U.K. regulatory purposes.
A "U.S. person" is:
- any natural person resident in the United States;
- any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. person;
- any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. person;
- any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States;
- any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a U.S. person;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States; and
- any partnership or corporation if:
- organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and
- formed by a U.S. person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the U.S. Securities Act, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in the rules of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
“Relevant persons” are (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or (iii) high net worth companies, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2) (a) to (d) of the Order. The securities of the Company are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe, purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who is not a relevant person should not access, or seek to act or rely on, this website: or any of its contents.
Note: Visitors who are not based in the US might experience difficulties in accessing this website if the IP address of their computer is related to a US-based server.